There are numerous health benefits associated with drinking tea, some of which are not widely known. Here are some lesser-known health benefits of drinking tea:
- Improved bone health: Some studies suggest that drinking tea can help improve bone mineral density, which may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Reduced risk of cognitive decline: Drinking tea, particularly green tea, has been linked to a reduced risk of cognitive decline and may help improve memory and cognitive function.
- Improved gut health: The polyphenols found in tea may help promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria, which can help improve digestion and reduce the risk of digestive disorders.
- Reduced risk of diabetes: Some studies have found that drinking tea, particularly green tea, may help reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Lowered risk of cardiovascular disease: Regular consumption of tea has been associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, including stroke and heart attack.
- Improved skin health: The antioxidants found in tea may help protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals and UV radiation, which can help improve skin health and reduce the signs of aging.
Overall, drinking tea is a healthy habit that can provide a wide range of health benefits.
Tea of the week
It’s been a hectic day and now you are exhausted. A cup of sanity is necessary to survive the rest of the day. I know those challenging days all too well. After researching, I learned that green teas help reduce blood pressure and rooibos teas are and herbal energy enhancer. This tea will allow you to calm down, regroup, and count your blessing.
SaniTea is an herbal, caffeine-free, tea that will send your senses through the roof. The sweet aroma will comfort you as your savor each sip. You can have your SaniTea hot or cold. …or in the IV when necessary! (That is a joke.) A cup of sanity – SaniTea is the perfect sympathy gift for a friend.
We will NOT be at LSL this weekend. We are spending time with family! See you next week! In the meantime, shop us at Elderberry Place or Two Chicks WC!
You must be logged in to post a comment.