Blooming Daisy Marketplace, Cottleville Mo
We have picked up a new location inside of Blooming Daisy Marketplace in Historic Cottleville Mo. Located 5551 Chestnut St. Cottleville MO 63304 Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10-5, Sunday 11-5. We have a full display AND online pickup options for you! You can see me set up the space on our instagram reel! Everyone I have met here is so nice, the store is bright a cheery. I expect to be here for a long time.
We are still inside of Elderberry Place 215 O’Fallon Plaza 63368, Tuesday – Saturday 10-5 too. Plus we added all the MO Fresh Thyme Locations this past fall. We are typically found in the “local section”. I will be going to these stores to do tea tastings soon. Will keep you posted.
None of this is possible without YOU! Thank you, joyfuls for your support over the last 8 years. You are the engine for my business. Thank you for your purchases and for sharing your tea with loved ones!
Embrace the Bold: Our Zesty Zen – A Fusion of Fire and Flavor! 🔥☕️ Ignite your senses with a tantalizing blend of black tea, zesty ginger, warming cinnamon, aromatic cloves, cardamom’s embrace, a kick of red and black peppercorns, a hint of chili heat, and a touch of aniseed magic.
Prepare for a journey of intense, spicy delight! 🔥🌶️
Zesty Zen, a captivating blend designed to awaken your taste buds with a symphony of bold and invigorating flavors. Crafted with precision and care, this unique tea combines a rich base of black tea with an assortment of spices that harmoniously dance on your palate.
Our 3 New Teas are ONLINE Only for now. Look for our socials for when we add them to the shops.
Tea With Health Benefits
We have several teas that taste good and are good for you!
- Migraine Relief – Great for minor aches and pains. Our best relaxing sleep aid
- Tea Tox – Cleanses the digestive tract
- Wellness – Natural immunity booster. Lots of antioxidants. Can help regulating blood pressure. Pairs great with dark chocolate.
- Turmeric Ginger – Anti Inflammation
- Soothing Cinnamon – Helps with sugar cravings and managing blood sugar. I love this one to help me through the evening.
- Encourage Mint – Helps with digestion.
- Fresh Citrus – Anti inflammatory, Vitamin C, all the great benefits of green tea. This is the tea I start my day each morning paired with fresh fruit and egg bites!