Good Golly Grapefruit Tea | Oolong
Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Pour a cup of Good Golly Grapefruit Tea! It naturally awakens the senses! Good Golly Grapefruit Tea is revitalizing both in scent as well as taste. This blend of premium Taiwan Oolong tea and grapefruit is a fantastic choice for an afternoon respite, or anytime you need a cuppa motivation. It has a zesty and warm, full-bodied flavor and slightly dry finish. In my opinion, just like when grapefruit is served, this tea needs a touch of sweetener. Refreshingly aromatic is an understatement.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Oolong Tea, Natural Grapefruit Flavor, Orange Peels and Marigold Flowers.
- Caffeine: Moderate
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Joanna Lilly –
This is a tea that I enjoy sipping all day. I brew a pot in the morning and it is a pleasant joy on a long day.
So far, this is my favorite tea from Blooming Joy! It is the perfect start to the day. It is bright and cheery smelling and tasting! I would never have thought to go seeking a grapefruit tea. Boy! Was this a most pleasant surprise! I love it!!
Denise Derienzo –
So smooth and just right for me.