Lady Grey | Black Earl Grey Loose Tea
Mmmm… a twist to the classic Earl Grey Tea. Lavender flower buds are rich in history for medicinal, culinary and household use. It has a sweet, soothing floral fragrance, that produces relaxation. Combined with the classic blend of Earl Grey’s citrus and a hint of cream this black tea blend is sure to become a quiet time favorite. Great for early morning motivation.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Ingredients: Black Tea, Lavender Flowers, Orange Peels, Blue Cornflowers, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Bergamot Flavor and Natural Creme Flavor
- Steep: 212° for 3-5 minutes.
- Caffeine: High
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Denise Derienzo –
This will be my Go To Grey. Unique, beautiful Grey flavor.
I love this tea, it has a good taste. I use it for iced tea, so it is really nice to be able to buy in a bulk size. I like that I can pick it up in a local business, instead of having it shipped.
Samantha Mayfield –
Did not like, but I don’t like lavender in tea.
Perfect way to start every morning
Kim N. –
This is one of my favorite teas!! Love it and the service I received.
Helen T. –
Perfection ! This is my all time favorite tea. I have tried other Earl Grey teas and since adding this to my morning routine I will never drink anything else. Just smooth delicious tea which is made even better with cream.