Sweet Peaches | Oolong
On a hot day, I’ve been known to drink an entire pitcher of Sweet Peaches Iced Tea. The natural, perfectly ripened peach flavor is so complete adding sugar isn’t necessary, but certainly optional. This Oolong loose tea is from Taiwan. Sweet peaches is available loose or in our cold-brew pouches. Pop one pouch in your pitcher, and it will brew in your fridge overnight. Awake to find a tea rich in flavor and aroma. Make sun tea by placing the Sweet Peaches Iced Tea pouch in your sun tea container, it will brew on your porch. Hot or iced this is an ideal afternoon tea.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes
- Ingredients: Oolong Tea, Natural Peach Flavor, Apple Pieces, Marigold Flowers and Apricots
- Caffeine Level: High
Four Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
- Cold Brew Iced Tea: 6 – 2 qt pouches. Yield 6 pitchers of tea equivalent to 3 gallons
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Melody Jeffries –
I’ve had a lot of peach tea, but this one is the best. Very sweet. I use less than half of the sugar in it that I normally use in iced tea.
Love this ice tea! The best part is just being able to throw it in the pitcher and letting it brew overnight. So easy, and taste great!
Hi there! I simply would like to give you a huge thumbs up
for your excellent tea!
Janet Curtis –
Jamie H. –
Great flavor but wouldn’t mind it being a bit more peachy
My all time favorite tea, I’ve bought this one for friends as well
Connie Fox-Samson –
Georgene T. –
My favorite tea. Absolutely love Blooming with Joy
Lourdes M. –