Market Spice Chai
A sip of this tea and be transported out of reality and into fall, reminded of the crisp fall air and maybe hear the fallen leaves rustle on the ground. Well, not really…but we can hope! My Market Spice Chai is the perfect blend of premium Ceylon black tea with cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger. My blend is the definition of a spice chai tea thanks to a warm and alluring fragrance, zesty flavor and invigorating, aromatic finish. Think, Goldilocks, not too hot or too spicy – it is just right. You may want to add a bit of sweetener or milk.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212 for 3-5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Black tea, Cardamom, Ginger Root, Cloves, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, and Cinnamon Bark
- Caffeine Level: High
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
A very good Chai tea perfect for any time of day.
Brandie Ruark –
I love this tea! The flavor is ? ☕️
Lacy Riechmann –
Sheri Friend –
Just the right amount of spice.
Michelle H. –
Love a great Chai tea!
Holly C. –
Annette B. –
Bonnie Harston –
My favorite Chai ever! I like it hot or iced, sweetened, and then I add a little Chocolate or Sweet Italian Cream Coffee Mate. YUM YUM