Moroccan Mint Green Tea
An interesting twist on the old Moroccan Mint tea, which traditionally combines Gunpowder tea with fresh peppermint. Instead, we used Darjeeling for a fresher, smoother flavor. Great iced in the summer paired with watermelon or warm in the winter to soothe an upset tummy.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 180° for 2-3 minutes.
- Ingredients: Peppermint Leaves & Spring Darjeeling Tea
- Caffeine Level: Moderate
Four Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Kathi Sterling –
I didn’t realize it was cold brew iced tea. But I like it.
Simple with a fresh mint aroma. Loving it!