Birthday Cake | Black Tea
It is Happy Birthday in a cup. It is a party in your mouth. It is glee and cheer and unicorns and glitter. Warning: may attract small children and clowns .A little cream and sugar and this tastes and smells JUST like cake! The sprinkles are a fun touch, too! Everyone wants a Tea Party in their Cup everyday. Now you can!
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Black Tea, Confetti Sprinkles, Natural Vanilla, Cream, and Caramel Flavors
- Caffeine Level: High
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Nikki S. –
Honestly, I wasn’t sure about this tea, but it is wonderfully delicious! I had to buy some more!
Alicia L. –
Janet Curtis –
Taste was a bit strong but adding some cream helped bring the smoothness out.
Evelyn S. –
Such a seemingly simple tea, yet, also another favorite I try to keep on hand all the time. My kids love when I make it and they always want to top it with mini marshmallows!