Bonfire Tea is a bold smoky tea that brings one an image of a roaring fire. This blend has a strong unique flavor that is approachable. The clean and slightly cool smokiness in the aroma, like menthol. Sweet, refreshing smoked black tea flavor, crisp and edgy. Golden-coppery color in the cup. Sweet pine flavor, lightly evaporating finish. It’s amazing all the dimensions of ‘smoky’ you can experience in one, very well made cup of tea. This tastes like home! If you’ve ever loved the smell of a wood-burning stove, this one is for you!
Our Bonfire blend is made from premium grade Lapsang Souchong. Lapsang Souchong, widely known as smoked tea, is a Chinese black tea. Another type of tea that is has a smokiness is the Russian Smoked tea, which is weakened with Assam. Lapsang Souchong black tea caffeine content does not have excessive caffeine. Caffeine is a colorless material that occurs naturally in the tea plant.
We also have an Applewood Bacon Tea Blended with Lapsang Souchong.
Loose Black Tea Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving – Makes one 10 oz cup of tea
- Tea Tin – Yields about 15 10 oz cups of tea
- Six Ounce Sack – Yields about 50 10 oz cups of tea.
Loose Leaf Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 2-3 minutes.
- Ingredients: Smoked Lapsang Souchong
- Caffeine Level: High | Approximately 30 mg of caffeine per cup
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O Fallon MO