Bonfire Tea is a bold smoky tea that brings one an image of a roaring fire. This blend has a strong unique flavor that is approachable. The clean and slightly cool smokiness in the aroma, like menthol. Sweet, refreshing smoked black tea flavor, crisp and edgy. Golden-coppery color in the cup. Sweet pine flavor, lightly evaporating finish. It’s amazing all the dimensions of ‘smoky’ you can experience in one, very well made cup of tea. This tastes like home! If you’ve ever loved the smell of a wood-burning stove, this one is for you!
Our Bonfire blend is made from premium grade Lapsang Souchong. Lapsang Souchong, widely known as smoked tea, is a Chinese black tea. Another type of tea that is has a smokiness is the Russian Smoked tea, which is weakened with Assam. Lapsang Souchong black tea caffeine content does not have excessive caffeine. Caffeine is a colorless material that occurs naturally in the tea plant.
We also have an Applewood Bacon Tea Blended with Lapsang Souchong.
Loose Leaf Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 2-3 minutes.
- Ingredients: Smoked Lapsang Souchong
- Caffeine Level: High | Approximately 30 mg of caffeine per cup
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo