Fearless Loose Tea
Fearless loose tea is a twist on the classic Earl Grey blend. To the nose, it is somewhat coffee-ish. The flavors are a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot. The aroma is simply divine. This is like a decadent dessert that you have with Earl Grey after a meal.
Anytime you feel the walls caving in on you. Sip Fearless while saying a simple prayer to find the strength to continue Blooming With Joy.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 2-3 minutes.
- Ingredients: Black Tea, Natural Black Currant Flavor, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Natural Caramel Flavor, Natural Bergamot Flavor
- Caffeine Level: High
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
- Cold Brew Iced Tea: 6 – 2 qt pouches. Yield 6 pitchers of tea equivalent to 3 gallons
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo