Migraine Relief | Herbal Loose Tea
Migraine Relief is calming, relaxing and addictive. Migraines can be debilitating and life-altering. If you are suffering from chronic pain, we are so sorry. Our Natural Migraine Relief Herbal Loose Tea can offer you some relief. This natural remedy is relaxing and soothing for all to enjoy. The chamomile will lull you asleep, while the lavender will calm your nerves, with ginger being great for migraines and other functions of the body.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.
- Ingredients: Chamomile Flowers, Lavender Buds, Meadowsweet, and Ginger Root
- Caffeine Level: Caffeine Free
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
More about our Migraine tea in this video.
See our Disclosures, we cannot offer medical advice.
Sydney G. –
Just the smell, helped ease some of my stress from my migraine.
Ja’Net Harness –
I bought a big bag after getting sample packs a gift. I drink it every day after work. As a teacher I usually get headaches by the end of the day. It’s very relaxing. My favorite part of the evening.
Cara Greenley –
I am obsessed with this tea. I started drinking it just when I had a headache or migraine. Now I drink it almost every night before bed and any time I take a bath. I personally like the flavor better than the Sleepy Dreams tea. Highly recommend.