Our authentic Roobios Tea tastes like “home” to those from South Africa. Roobios Tea is an herb from South Africa. Known for being a natural energy booster. Yet it is completely caffeine-free.
The rooibos bush (pron: ‘roy-bus’) grows only in the Cederberg Mountain range of South Africa. Referred to as ‘Red Bush Tea’, or simply ‘Red Tea.’ In Japan, Rooibos is believed to aid longevity and is known as Long Life Tea.
Rooibos, colloquially known as Red Tea, is an herbal plant that grows in South Africa. Rooibos is a flavorful alternative to tea for those seeking to minimize caffeine intake. Ours is a top-grade, organic version.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Rooibos
- Caffeine: Herbal, Caffeine Free
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo