White Peony Tea
White Peony Tea, is known locally, in the Fujian province of China, as Pai Mu Tan, is a delicate tea made from tea buds collected and withered prior to opening. The latest medical findings suggest that white tea may be a more effective cancer fighter than green tea. These findings have brought white teas to a much wider audience.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 180° for 3-5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Pai Mu Tan, Peony Leaves, Silver Needle Buds
- Caffeine: Low
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo