🍵 Introducing the Ultimate Tea Lover’s Treat: The Tea Advent Calendar! 🍵
Beautifully Designed Advent Calendar with 24 Compartments, Each Filled with Unique Tea Packets and a daily encouraging message.
Unlock a World of Exquisite Teas Every Day adding Daily Joy to Christmastime!
🌟 24 Handpicked Varieties: From soothing chamomile to exotic chai, each day brings a new tea adventure.
☕ Savor the Season: Embrace the warmth of the holidays with our carefully curated selection.
🎁 The Perfect Gift: Surprise and delight the tea enthusiasts in your life with this unforgettable present.
🌿 Premium Quality: Crafted from the finest, ethically sourced tea leaves, each blend is a sensory delight.
Quanities are Limited! Order Now and Experience the Magic of Tea!
Due to the processing time of the calendars, pre-orders open now, and end on 11/12/2021 All orders will be prepared together and likely shipped the week of 11/20/21. This item will NOT ship before this date, so please be mindful of this when placing your order. Your entire order will ship together.
WE Are Back!
I will be back at Lake St. Louis Farmers Market today 8-12. Next Week we will be in Hatton Mo.
Where were we last week? Last week, I was supposed to be in Iowa for VMD. Nothing went according the the plan last week. Instead of forcing and fighting myself to push through. I called it. I skipped Iowa and LSL all together. My body said enough. I spent Saturday regrouping on big blue along the Katy Trail.
I encourage you find a way to rejuvenate your heart as often as needed! We only have one life let’s care for ourselves.
Regrouping is a valuable skill that can help you refocus, reevaluate, and regain control in various aspects of your life. Whether it’s in personal matters, work, or any other area, here are three tips to help you regroup effectively:
- Self-Care and Well-Being:
- Prioritize Self-Care: Take care of your physical, emotional, and mental well-being. This includes getting enough sleep, eating nutritious food, exercising regularly, and managing stress. When you feel your best, you’re better equipped to regroup effectively.
- Seek Support and Connection: Talk to friends, family, or mentors who can provide support, advice, or a fresh perspective. Connecting with others can provide valuable insights and emotional support during times of regrouping.
- Practice Patience and Self-Compassion: Remember that regrouping is a process, and it’s okay to take your time. Be kind to yourself and acknowledge that setbacks are a normal part of any journey. Celebrate small victories along the way.
- Set Clear Priorities:
- Identify Your Goals: Take some time to reflect on what truly matters to you. Define your short-term and long-term goals. Knowing what you’re working towards will give you a clearer sense of direction.
- Prioritize Tasks: Once you’ve identified your goals, break them down into smaller, actionable tasks. Determine which tasks are most important and need immediate attention. This will help you focus on what truly matters.
- Eliminate Distractions: Identify and minimize anything that distracts you from your priorities. This could be physical clutter, digital distractions, or even certain habits. Creating a focused environment will make it easier to regroup.
- Take a Step Back:
- Practice Mindfulness or Meditation: Engaging in mindfulness exercises or meditation can help you clear your mind and gain perspective. This allows you to step back from the situation and see it from a more objective standpoint.
- Evaluate Your Progress: Take a moment to assess your current situation. Are you making progress towards your goals? What’s working well, and what needs adjustment? Being honest with yourself will help you regroup effectively.
- Learn from Mistakes: If you’ve faced setbacks or made mistakes, use them as learning opportunities. Analyze what went wrong and how you can improve moving forward. This proactive approach can help you regroup with a stronger plan.
Its is journey, a dynamic process that may require adjustments along the way. Stay flexible and open to change as you work towards your goals.