Warm greetings from Blooming With Joy Tea Co! We are absolutely thrilled to welcome 60 new tea enthusiasts to our email list this week. Each of you are a valued member of our tea community. Making your each an official Joyful!
By subscribing to our newsletter, you’ve taken the first sip into a world of extraordinary teas, rich flavors, and unique blends. Get ready to embark on a journey with us as we share the art, culture, and passion that go into every cup.
Here’s what you can expect from our newsletters:
- Sneak Peeks & Special Offers: As a subscriber, you’ll be the first to know about our new arrivals, limited-edition releases, and special promotions. Get ready to experience our latest creations before anyone else.
- Our Weekly Schedule: We enjoy seeing your face each week from April-November! We will fill you in each week on our popup schedule. We attend the best Farmers Markets and Fall Festivals within a 3 hour radius of our base location.
- Tea-Tasting Tips: Elevate your tea-drinking experience with tips from our tea connoisseurs. Learn the art of brewing, explore pairing suggestions, and savor the nuances of each cup.
- Customer Spotlights: We love hearing from our community! Keep an eye out for features on fellow tea enthusiasts, their favorite blends, and how tea has become a part of their daily ritual.
- Exclusive Tea Insights: Dive into the world of tea with our expertly curated content. Discover the stories behind each blend, learn about the benefits of different tea types, and explore the traditions that make tea so special.
New This Week!
Today is the LAST day to subscribe for our Tea of the Month Club – NEW BLEND BOX – September 2023! This month blend Mulling Spice Infusion is perfect for the crisp cool air on the way.
- 1 Brand New Blend we have never made before (Full Size),
- 2 main menu teas to try (Sample Size)
- 3 Shipping is only $1
Explore Our Fall Tea Collection
New to our ONLINE ONLY catalog is our Crave Control Tea is a yerba mate tea blend that is specially formulated to help curb cravings and support weight management.
Today we are at the Lake St. Louis Farmers Market ready to serve you and help you stock up on your favorite fall tea blends! NEXT Weekend is Kirkwood Greentree Festival!
We can’t wait to share our passion for tea with you and hope to inspire moments of tranquility, indulgence, and connection in your daily life.
If you ever have any questions or want to share your own tea experiences, feel free to hit “reply” and connect with us directly.
Once again, a warm welcome to the Bloming With Joy Tea Co. family. Here’s to many delightful tea moments ahead!