Chocolate Covered Strawberry | Pu Erh Tea
A bite into a firm chocolate coating of a juicy, ripe red strawberry is the flavor of this PuErh Tea. The earthy smoothness of Pu Erh, an aged black tea from southern Yunnan, creates a warm foundation for the rich flavor of hazelnut. While playful, tangy-sweet strawberries, filled with antioxidants, peek through the nutty opulence. A hint of cream adds a soft, dreamy note to the blend.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Pu Erh Tea, Strawberries, Cocoa Nibs, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Natural Creme Flavor, and Natural Hazelnut Flavor
- Caffeine Level: High
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Had everyone in the office asking about it. Wonderfully chocolate.
Janet Curtis –
I loved mixing this with the Creamy Almond Tea
Liza M. –
Decadent and delicious. The chocolate really shines through. This one is amazing with fresh cream and sugar.
MELISSA G. –
Lindsey Redington –
Lacy Riechmann –
Love the hint of cream. Delicious!
Danielle L. –
I bought this as a gift and the receiving party was intrigued by this flavor. She said it is very interesting but awfully tasty. If you like something a little different,or know that someone who does, I recommend this tea.
Tala Zmeili –
Amazing Tea!!! I get this all the time. My favorite!!! & it lasts awhile! I like to add a dash of vanilla cream and honey! It’s the perfect blend (: