Chocolate Covered Strawberry | Pu Erh Tea
A bite into a firm chocolate coating of a juicy, ripe red strawberry is the flavor of this PuErh Tea. The earthy smoothness of Pu Erh, an aged black tea from southern Yunnan, creates a warm foundation for the rich flavor of hazelnut. While playful, tangy-sweet strawberries, filled with antioxidants, peek through the nutty opulence. A hint of cream adds a soft, dreamy note to the blend.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Pu Erh Tea, Strawberries, Cocoa Nibs, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Natural Creme Flavor, and Natural Hazelnut Flavor
- Caffeine Level: High
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo