Irish Sunrise | Irish Breakfast Tea
Robust. Simple. Classic.
Irish Sunrise is a classic Irish Breakfast tea blend. The perfect tea to start the day. Blends the citrusy notes of a high-grown Ceylon with the malty underscore of a pungent Assam. Spicy and jammy aroma on the leaf, malty and deep flavor with a brisk and buzzy mouthfeel. Rounded sweetness in the finish.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Ceylon Sonata tea from Sri Lanka and Assam Melody tea from India
- Caffeine Level: High
Three Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Michelle Sifford –
This is a wonderful black tea. I enjoyed the sooth taste of the Ceylon and Assam, great blend together. This black tea is perfect!
I found it to be a nice, calming cup of tea that is definitely suitable for morning, and even afternoon, drinking.
Kaitlin Eifert –
Sipping on this and all of a sudden I am back at that Irish B&B.
Denise Janssen –
Great way to start the day