Berry Blast is a delightful combination of natural fruits and spices that brews up a delectable cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine-free, this mixture is appealing for kids and sweet-toothed adults. The flavor is all-natural, emanating from black currants, cranberries, raspberries, elderberries, bilberries, hibiscus flowers, and rose hips. The cup has a bold and slightly tart flavor, with a juicy clean finish.
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 5 minutes.
- Ingredients: Rose Hips, Hibiscus Flowers, Cranberries, Natural Forest Berries Flavor, and Blueberries
- Caffeine Level: Caffeine Free
Four Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
- Cold Brew Iced Tea: 6 – 2 qt pouches. Yield 6 pitchers of tea equivalent to 3 gallons
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Libba W. –
This is by far the best tea I have had in a long time. The aroma and taste are phenomenal. I will definitely be ordering more tea!
Charles J. –
Best herbal tea ever! Generally, I’m not an herbal tea fan, but I can drink this all the time. Excellent flavor!
Kelly D. –
An aromatic and flavorful tea that I think I prefer chilled on a hot day.
Denise Derienzo –
Verrrrrry berry! So good!
joanna lilly –
This is my children’s favorite tea! We love it iced or hot.
Libba W. –
I’m obsessed with this tea! It’s fantastic!
Laurie Burney –
I have finally found an herbal tea that I actually LOVE! Was told I can no longer have caffeine a few years ago, and up till now, the search for a delicious herbal tea has been disappointing. But Berry Blast is just SO good! I purchased five single servings, and consumed them all in one week! Great treat to tide me over while intermittent fasting, or a late night sweet treat without the sugar! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to try some of your other herbal offerings.
Jeanna Kuhlmann –
Lourdes M. –
This has to be my favorite one