Blood Orange Tea
Blood Orange Tea is a classic, with its deep, vibrant color and sweet, tangy flavor. A perfect ingredient for a refreshing herbal blend! Blood Oranges are packed with Vitamin C, Antioxidants, and Anthocyanins. Our Blood Orange tea couples blood orange peels with hibiscus flowers and rose hips for a naturally sweet, caffeine-free flavor. Rich, hearty and tangy, with a good balance of orange peel dryness and fruit juiciness. A family favorite! Serve it hot or cold! We also carry Cold Brew Iced Tea!
Loose Tea Blend Facts
- Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.
- Ingredients: Orange Peels, Hibiscus Flowers, Rose Hips and Natural Orange Flavor
- Caffeine: Caffeine Free
Four Sizes Available
- Single Serving: One serving to try
- Refillable Tea Tin: Our canister locks in freshness. Yields 15 servings
- 6 oz Large Refill Sack: The big bag to refill your tin. Yields 45-50 servings
- Cold Brew Iced Tea: 6 – 2 qt pouches. Yield 6 pitchers of tea equivalent to 3 gallons
Loose Leaf Tea Blended in O’Fallon Mo
Joanna Lilly –
This tea I like to use for a decaf pick me up in the evening. A welcome burst of sunshine on a rainy day.
Helen N. –
Jeanna K. –
Love this orange flavored caffeine free tea! I can drink it all day long. The aroma and flavor reminds me of a summer day.
Beautifully vibrant tea. Great quality.
Jeanna Kuhlmann –
Love the flavor and that it’s caffeine free
Helen Albrecht –
I recently ordered this flavor for the first time, I just love it, especially in combination with Soothing Cinnamon. I will definitely buy it again.
Lourdes M. –
Love making my coworkers jealous of this fruity drink